The performance of digital hearing aids depends, to a large extent, on the quality of the batteries used. To get the full benefit of one’s hearing aid it is important to use high-quality batteries. The lifetime of a battery is influenced by the quality. With reliable batteries, you avoid periodic hearing aid failures or premature activation of the low battery alarm (ie. beep-tones before the battery is exhausted).
At Limestone Hearing Care Centre you are sure to get reliable, high performance quality batteries that feature:
- Full performance
- No problems with battery leakage
- High and stable working voltage, so that both battery and hearing aid function optimally
- Do not remove the sealing label until just before inserting the battery in the hearing aid
- Be sure to keep batteries away from sparks, flames and strong heat
- Always keep batteries out of children’s and pet’s reach to prevent swallowing
Handling exhausted batteries
- Always remove exhausted batteries from the hearing aid as they may otherwise leak and damage the hearing aid
- Exhausted batteries are hazardous waste. Dispose of them properly or bring them to Limestone Hearing Care Centre and we will dispose of them properly for you.